Thursday, February 23, 2012

Alignment




Alignment:  Here, the assignment dictated that I align and format a poster that replicated a particular layout and composition from our class text. The layout of the content text, as well as the introductory text above the heading, is left aligned.  However, the heading and bottom right logo are both justified.  Additionally though the fonts and sizes of fonts differ, they are all constrained within the same vertical layout of the page.
Graphics: After placement of text on the page, I created a graphic with repetitive panels from a photo that I downloaded from stockvault.net and altered in Adobe Photoshop CS5.  Then, I aligned it along the left side of the page.
Color Echo:  Not only did I incorporate backgrounds in the graphics that apply the colors from the shoe tongue layers, but I also used these same colors in the text. Finally, once complete, I took a screen grab and saved it as a JPEG to upload to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment